Spend your holidays in the luxurious Two Seasons Resort in Boracay, Station 1. The accommodation includes the following:
– Daily Breakfast
– Welcome drink
– 2 Complimentary bottled water daily
– Complimentary internet in selected areas
– Complimentary shuttle service to D’Mall
– + 5,500/ extra night
No Visa Required
Cost Of Boracay Itinerary
Per Person (Twin sharing): PHP 7,100.00
Deposit the amount in Guatson's Metrobank account.
Cancellation fee: 50% of the tour cost if cancelled 45 days before departure & 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- Lunches where mentioned
- All activities where mentioned
- All private tours where mentioned
- All scheduled and private road transfers where mentioned
- All applicable taxes and surcharges on scheduled flights (subject to change without prior notice)
- All items of a personal nature (curio shop purchases, telephone calls, etc.)
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All gratuities to hotel staff and guides, etc.
- All activities not included in the itinerary
- Comprehensive medical and travel insurance
- International flight reservation fee and visa fees
- All applicable taxes, cost of passport & visa documentation, cost of optional tours, tips & gratuities (US$150) for tour transfers & guides, tour guides, drivers, restaurants, porters, cost of excess baggage, meals other than indicated, laundry, telephone calls.
- Certain nationalities require visas. Please ensure that your Guatson Travel consultant is advised of your and all trip participants’ nationalities – so that we may advise on visa necessity (and best process) or whether your nationality/ies are exempt
- Hotel taxes (US$ 50) as required by hotels.
Day 1: Wednesday, 11 October, 2017
Arrive at Lisbon International Airport
Day 2: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Day 3: Friday, 13 October 2017
Day 4: Saturday, 14 October 2017
Day 5: Sunday, 15 October 2017
Day 6: Monday, 16 October 2017
Day 7: Tuesday, 17 October 2017
SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Day 8: Wednesday, 18 October 2017
Day 9: Thursday, 19 October 2017
Day 10: Friday, 20 October 2017
Day 11: Saturday, 21 October 2017
Day 12: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Day 13: Sunday, 23 October 2017
Why Join Us?
- Spiritually-focused journeys
- Insightful priests and guides
- Friendly and bonded groups
- Senior-citizen friendly
- Open to pilgrims worldwide